Title and Closing Services in Maine
Like all good New Englanders, we take a practical and sensible approach to our clients’ real estate needs. We offer prompt, professional title and closing services in a comfortable setting. You’ll feel at ease from opening to closing with Old Port Title at your side.
Below, you’ll find a list of our most common title and closing services. If you have a real-estate need that’s not listed, please reach out to us
- Title search and examination in accordance with Maine State Bar Association Title standards
- Customized title searches for foreclosure, litigation and probate matters
- Ask us about our convenient mail-away closings – we have the capacity to perform closings via mail, fax and e-mail.
- FHA, USDA and VA loan closing capabilities
- Closing capabilities for private loans and mortgages (both primary and secondary) as well as cash transactions
- Facilitation of Section 1031 like-kind exchanges
- Title insurance through national underwriters including Chicago Title Company (www.chicagotitle.com), First American Title Corporation (www.firstam.com), Old Republic Title Company (www.oldrepublictitle.com), and CATIC (catic.com).
- Loan document and deed preparation as well as review of title and closing documents by experienced real estate attorneys through Old Port Title’s partnership with the Law Offices of Robert E. Danielson.
- Notary services
Schedule a Consultation
If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to call us. We look forward to seeing you.