Title and Closing Services in Maine
Below, you’ll find a list of our most common title and closing services. If you have a real-estate need that’s not listed, please reach out to us
- Title search and examination in accordance with Maine State Bar Association Title standards
- Customized title searches for foreclosure, litigation and probate matters
- Ask us about our convenient mail-away closings – we have the capacity to perform closings via mail, fax and e-mail.
- FHA, USDA and VA loan closing capabilities
- Closing capabilities for private loans and mortgages (both primary and secondary) as well as cash transactions
- Facilitation of Section 1031 like-kind exchanges
- Title insurance through national underwriters including Chicago Title Company (www.chicagotitle.com), First American Title Corporation (www.firstam.com), Old Republic Title Company (www.oldrepublictitle.com), and CATIC (catic.com).
- Loan document and deed preparation as well as review of title and closing documents by experienced real estate attorneys through Old Port Title’s partnership with the Law Offices of Robert E. Danielson.
- Notary services